Making videos can be an immensely fun and creative process until you encounter some technical difficulties that may taint your visual experience. It can be incredibly frustrating to find yourself in such a spot.
There may have been times when a video comes out far too dark or bright to be used. Maybe, the contrast and sharpness are not so great either. Or, perhaps, you think that adding some transitions and general touch-ups could really amp up the quality.
Fortunately, whatever issue you may be encountering can be solved. The quality of a video can indeed be made better using video enhancer software.
What are Video Enhancers?
Video enhancers are applications that allow you to increase the quality of a video through the use of multiple features. These programs make it simple to modify the brightness, saturation, and contrast of clips. They can also assist you in cropping, rotating, flipping, warping, and zooming the video clips.
Why are Video Enhancers Used?
Generally, video enhancers tend to come with a lot of features that can renew your footage and turn it into a masterpiece. While it is difficult to find each and every feature in a single application, you can still expect a decent range of options.
Some of the common video enhancing features include:
- Filters – a blend of colors, shading, sizes, etc. to match the required aesthetic
- Brightness – adjust how bright or dim the video is
- Resolution scaling – resize a resolution to change its display on the screen’s pixels
- Stabilizer – reduce the shakiness
- Noise removal – increase or decrease sharpness
- Contrast settings – softening and enrichening the footage
- Transitions and animations – effects to be implemented in-between clips
- Cropping – cut down any excess outer part or readjust the ratio
- Rotation and flipping – adjust the video orientation at a desired angle
- Saturation – vary the color intensity
- Hue – change the range of colors in a video
- Gama – increase or decrease bright and dark spots
Best Video Enhancers
There are quite a few effective and amazing video enhancers in the market. However, we have curated and compiled a list of some of our favorite ones out there.
Budget can be a concern for many. So, some of the free options you can try out are:
- Pikavue (Online)
- Windows Video Editor
- Wondershare Filmora
If you are looking to try out the paid options then look no further. Some of our top picks include:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- CyberLink PowerDirector 365
- Final Cut Pro X
- Pinnacle Studio
- Vegas Pro
- VideoStudio Pro
The Bottom Line
The quality of a video can surely be improved to enrich one’s visual and cinematic experience. Several video editors and enhancers can provide you with all the right options and adjustments to create high-quality footage.
You can make the best possible choice for yourself considering the cost, features, platform, and interface of the software you plan to work with. Whatever your needs and requirements may be, there will always be some software out there that will definitely do the job for you.